Warning: Sensitive Content
With a huge wound on head full of live maggots inside, this dog was wandering from street to street in village at Kottakarai.
Some villagers used to feed him but none bothered when he was this much affected with maggots. It’s very sad thing that nobody got their mind affected seeing him in distress, until Ms. Shebna contacted Bark India.
Ms Shebna located the dog after many days of effort, and the dog got rescued by Bark India rescue team. He is admitted at our rescue centre. Hundreds of big maggots were removed from his wound and he is under medical care.
If you would like to be a part of his recovery, please donate for the treatment expenses.